Re: 02 Pax

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@home.com>
Subject: Re: 02 Pax
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:07:15 -0800
Pat Kelly wrote:

> He's from the east of the Sierras...and his prejudices are built in from
> birth. :) Other than that, Howard's a nice guy.
> --Pat Kelly

>>Then Jesus wrote:
> >
> >I heard there was a very short exclusion list for SM2, "Lotus'--ALL",
> >It was at Howards request.
> >
> >Jesus

Pat:
Yes, I find him to be a very nice person, he's always nice to me
whenever I see him. I think he is of the opinion that if he allows
Lotus' in SM2, then the class will not survive because the Lotus brand
will dominate. Not that many people know how to build an extremely fast
Super 7, or Elan, or Europa.
Here's an example, take your 7A, put a 240hp turbocharged 2.2 liter
Esprit engine in it, then put some 10" or 12" tires on it, and whoop up
on them, and they'll be pretty upset about it. I know you would not do
that to your baby, but there are others who would not think twice about
it.

Jesus