Stolen Timing Equipment, Oregon Region SCCA

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stolen Timing Equipment, Oregon Region SCCA
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:32:26 -0800
>From SCCAForums.com

Ed Runnion     Santa Clara CA
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com
96 Chevy Impala SS

This was forwarded to me in an email. Please keep your eyes open!

Oregon SCCA Solo 2 was hit last night when our trailer was broken
into. Chances are that they don't know what they have but just in case I
thought I would put out the word. We lost our entire JAC timing system,
two reader boards (one double face), timer box, laser heads, a new Fender
Pro portable PA, a bull horn with an orange horn, loaner helmets (some
bright orange and all marked) plus some misc. stuff. Like I said they
probably don't even know what Solo is but if they do they might try to
sell the equipment. The sheriff has a report and I plan on hitting the
pawn shops with a list. If any of this stuff shows up in your areas
please give me a call.

Thanks, Ed LaPlante, Oregon Region SCCA Solo 2, (503)631.4213 home,
(503)502.6675 cell