Re: FAST WOMEN

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: FAST WOMEN
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:24:38 -0800
Katie:

"WE" = Women's Entertainment

I think the AMC (American Movie Classic), Romance, and WE channel are
owned by the same broadcaster.  I notice that the AMC channel will
occassionally broadcast the Romance and WE channels.  Maybe its my cable
channel provider that does that. However, the cable system I have in my
area has a separate full-raced 24 hour WE channel.

Now, you are probably wondering why am I watching a "Chick Flick
Channel". Well, believe me it was by accident. I was doing the normal
guy thing by being in control of the remote and I was channel surfing
and I came across a channel with some racing stuff. I thought I may have
hit the previous channel button and went back to SpeedVision. Nope it
wasn't, I was on the "Chick Flick Channel". Anyways, it was interesting
so I watched it.

It was not a planned event.

Oh, as for your allergies, don't they have drugs for that to comfort
you???