Re: NASA/X December cancellation

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, dhale_510@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: NASA/X December cancellation
From: TummyRub@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 01:39:27 EST
Boys,
    A wild idea. How about each of you go to the corner, put on your dunce
caps and stay there until you publish a Haiku extolling the virtues of the
"other sides'" AutoX events. The only rule (besides the Haiku format) is no
negative, trash talk. Ok start the timer, you have 15 years to life : )
.....Gary
P.S. I love Dennis more than John (heh, heh)