Re: where to get a new helmet

To: Joey Jarosz <joey@hotngui.com>, BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: where to get a new helmet
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 13:50:13 -0800
did you attend the AMMC (American Muscle Car Challenge) last year?  courses
similar to AAS.  vettes, vipers and cobras (oh my).

hopefully there will be a new site up there for this season since mather is
kaput.

lower speeds is OK since above 130 mph the wind buffets my helmet so much i
have trouble seeing.

-james c