NOTICE: Call for Workers Round 3 - Network Associates Colisum,

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOTICE: Call for Workers Round 3 - Network Associates Colisum,
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 07:40:17 -0800
Ed Runnion and I, your Chairs for SFR '02 Championship Round 3, are
looking for volunteers Sunday morning.  We'll need help with Event
set-up and a couple folks to work the newly created Access Control
position before the first Run Group.  The Access Controller will get to
greet all the folks entering the site and get Liability Waivers signed
for drivers and spectators alike.

For those of you interested in Event Set-up, Jerry's kindly posted a
Site Map.   We did this hoping to provide a quick start on setup with an
early reference to the concept for site layout.

   *
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2002/Championship/Family%20Car%20Race%20Park.jpg

If you're willing to assist Ed and I on Sunday morning just reply.  As
always, early morning setup counts as your work assignment.

Thanks,

Barry - http://www.streettouring.com/