Re: mystery: car pulls to the left ?!

To: Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mystery: car pulls to the left ?!
From: Sean Bradshaw <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:13:17 -0700
All your symptoms sound like tire pressure. According to Tire Rack you can
expect your tires to change in pressure by 1psi for every 10 degrees of
internal temperature change. Then it wouldn't happen in the morning when the
tire temps are even, and it would even out after driving for a bit and the
colder tires had a chance to warm up. When did you check the pressure?
-Sean