Housemate wanted - Mountain View $600/mo + utils avail June 1

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Housemate wanted - Mountain View $600/mo + utils avail June 1
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:10:24 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the deal, we have 2 rooms available in a 4 BR
house. We have a grill, a nice Sony Wega TV, a hacked
TIVO (100 gigabytes with an ethernet card), DSL, and a
really nice pair of Genelec Speakers (they're studio
monitors if you're not familiar with them). What more
could you possibly want? Parking... there's two spots
in the driveway and it's first come first served.
There's plenty of street parking and the neighborhood
is safe. Safeway is a 15 minute walk and I think
Castro Street is a 15 minute walk as well (although I
haven't done that yet). Quick access to 101. There's
plenty of storage space in the garage for your huge
collection of autoX wheels and bicycles. The one
downside is that the landlord doesn't want us doing
work on our cars on the property so if you're a
frequent tweaker it's probably not a good situation
for you. :-(  Washing your car on the property isn't a
problem though.

Other details... if it has scales or gills, okay (we
won't tell) but no go if it barks, meows, squawks or
chirps (Tim is allergic to cats and I'm deathly
allergic to everything). M or F, we don't care (must
be human). No smoking (unless it has an engine and at
least two wheels<grin>).

A little bit about us, we're both audio geeks and work
at the same company. I do software, Tim does specs and
about a billion other things to support our clients
(product marketing and software engineering CAN
co-exist <hehe>). We both autoX and ski. Tim mountain
bikes, I'm more of a roadie. I also play fluegelhorn
but am considerate about practicing. We're both easy
to get along with (IMHO). What else... we're both
transplants from the east coast (Tim is from Toronto,
I'm from Londonderry, NH).

Both rooms are available on June 1st and are $600 a
piece per month plus utilities.

If you're interested give me a shout.

Cheers, Joe
http://taxes.yahoo.com/