Tour Entries - Procrastination

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tour Entries - Procrastination
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
Apparently a mound of entries came in the last couple of days, including 10
just this morning.  The new guess is 250 entries for the event, which is not
too shabby for an event in the hinterlands.

My apologies for giving anyone a guilt trip yesterday, I was a little surprised
some took it so personally.  Maybe they were already feeling guilty.;-)

I hope everyone who is coming has a great time, and if you see an opportunity
to lend a hand over the weekend please step forward and make it happen!

-Andy

P.S.  Don't be frustrated by the web entry list.  You will be able to make
changes at Registration at the event.
http://health.yahoo.com