Re: RallyCross

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RallyCross
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 00:45:15 -0700
Looks like a great place to introduce the new ACR to performance driving,
Production Performance Rally style.  Issue is it looks like I'd have to remove
or
disable the passive restraints (air bags) as well as it's highly recommended to
install a roll cage (are they suggesting there's a chance you could end up
hangin'
by your belts at one of these events?).  Otherwise the Neon would make an
interesting "cross-over", GS or STX (w / Mopar LSD & coil-overs )oops, this is
my
daily driver) Solo2 to Production RallyCross and back again... hummmmm, wonder
if
STX will succeed?

Barry - http://www.subrew.com//library/atwater_nt2002/P5030016.JPG