Re: Duel at De Anza?

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Duel at De Anza?
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:10:10 -0700
Ahem.  Josh Sirota rented that Lincoln Town Car (not a Continental -- we
wanted BIG!), and it was shared by 7 drivers:
  Josh Sirota
  Jeff Reitmeir
  Ren Marinus
  Rex Tener
  Ralph Elder
  Kevin McCormick
  Rod McLane

You'd be surprised how much fun a Lincoln Town Car with a big V8, no limited
slip (Rod did a track stand during the tech process), and 3" (really!) of
toe-out (we didn't want to kill the tires) was.

Josh