Re: DNW Round 9 error

To: "autocross list" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DNW Round 9 error
From: "Sherry Grantz" <scca@thunderhill.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:03:47 -0700
Thanks for setting things straight, Tony. He must have signed up on the wrong
sheet, because he definitely did not check in to work in the group where he
signed up. This was not the case for the four other people who did not work in
that group. They definitely weren't there which left one corner worker on each
station running down a bunch of cones. I couldn't find them on any other work
sheet either.

Sherry