Re: Any news on the Nov 9/10 Crows Landing Events???

To: bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Any news on the Nov 9/10 Crows Landing Events???
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:39:02 -0700
Barry Chafin wrote:

> With only four weeks between now and the tentative events I'm wondering
> whether to make reservations at the Patterson Best Western.
>
> Thanks in advance for any updates.
>
> Barry - http://www.geocities.com/fourdsport/anxious_4_1st_event.jpg

Everyone that is thinking of spending a night in Patterson should make
their reservation now, then if NASA does not approve our insurance and
we cancell the events, we can all cancell our reservations. This way
there will be some record of how many people are willing to spend money
in Stanislaus County and we can use the numbers to hopefully get the
site at a later date, if we do not get it now.

NASA tends to leave things till the last second, so don't give up too
early. Also, I am told that we will not have to deal with NASA next
year, but if we get in this year, next year(NASA or not) is for sure.

My reservation is in!!

Jesus