Re: Booking Hotel Rooms for Crows Landing - Mention SCCA!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Booking Hotel Rooms for Crows Landing - Mention SCCA!
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:05:15 -0700
Perhaps it's because they know that if any of us stay there the snoring
will upset other customers.  If they let any one of us stay there, they
know their chances of getting one of our fabled snorers means that their
chances of getting through the night without issuing, in the worst case,
n-1 refunds where n is the number of rooms are greater than none.  Their
best hope of not incurring a loss is to fill the hotel with others of our
club at a reduced rate that know the risks ahead of time and who are less
likely to demand refunds at 2am.

Did you get that?  I'm going back to bed now.