autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:52:18 -0700
In the Republic, democracy was Plato's perverted form of "rule by the many,
for the good of .....?" (I forgot that part because it was the 60's). And
truly he was pre-something, because free choice had turned out to be a
burden that is much too much for many of us to shoulder without the
protection of Divine Providence or at least the conviction borne of a glass
of good sherry. And that is why the Tabacco family, holder of four just
arrived in the United States Mail, SCCA ballots, once again solicits from
our companions in autocrossness, recommendations for the Board of Directors.

Tony, Carolyn, Douglas, Natalie