Re: Crows Landing :((((

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: Crows Landing :((((
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:00:30 -0700
http://www.nasaproracing.com/hpde/index.html

usually, you get a car inspection locally at a shop.  this has entailed
stamping the form sight-unseen (my street car) to jacking up all corners and
checking lots of stuff (my beat up ITS car).

NASA has gotten quite good at running the schools.

my first school was at sear's in 1997.  you can read about my firt two here:
http://thevenom.net/probe/nasa.html  and here
http://thevenom.net/probe/nasa2.html

-james