RE: candidates

To: "Tom Arnold" <toma@coolgamestuff.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: candidates
From: "Jeffrey Macko" <jmacko@macko.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:30:47 -0800
I did specifically ask Peter Nosler, why he was running as he was
adorning us with magnetic stickers and pens at the last autocross.  What
I got back was a fairly well polished, "I'm done years in management,
and I believe that can add some value to the BOD."  He commented about
the site fund, saying that he's not all that receptive to letting the
money continue to sit, he'd like to get us to get working more on
finding a site, and get the region to help us out if necessary.  Which I
interpreted as supportive, but probably not going to support
re-assignment the money elsewhere.