Re: [miatamail] Considering selling the UFO

To: Nandaholz@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, DeltaMCnews@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [miatamail] Considering selling the UFO
From: Tom Burke <thosd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:28:58 -0800 (PST)
Nanda, UFO is living proof of the Miata's dual
personality.  A daily commuter and fierce competitor.
You are a member of an elite group who have actually
experienced the pleasures of driving a Miata.  It is
sad to hear that you are parting with UFO.  However,
life goes on and there are many other fine vehicles to
own and enjoy.
Please stay in touch with your Miata friends.

Tom