Re: In Car Footage

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In Car Footage
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:47:00 -0800
I was watching my in-car video from Buttonwillow yesterday, and my mother
walks in and asks how fast I'm going.  I say "right now, about 80."  She
said it didn't look fast.  This is the woman who freaks out if you go over
65mph on the highway, by the way. ;)

Bryan Heitkotter | 87 MR2
http://www.pbase.com/bryanh
Straightaways are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers.