Re: DEAR SANTA TRANSCRIPTS

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DEAR SANTA TRANSCRIPTS
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:23:48 -0800 (PST)
--- Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
wrote:
>  Yes Santa did deliver that year. I am just so glad
> that Katie kept a copy of this. To me it's a
> classic. It was amazing how many people got
> involved. And how it got more & more twisted. I love

> it.
>
>                                        Dennis

Did the pictures of Rudy and Mrs. Claus ever float to
the surface? Did Hermie ever contract hoof in mouth
disease from eating Donner? Did Blitzen ever get
cleared for flight again or did FedEx send the entire
team to the unemployment line (or did Hermie eat them
all)? Has Hermie's half brother been able to keep
himself out of jail? What are Santa's thoughts on the
whole situation, Santa was rather quiet. Did the
reindeer and elven teamsters get involved. Could this
whole debacle have been an evil plot launched by
Hoosier (could Hoover be the Grinch)?

Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...