Re: Rules and Miata dress code

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>, <charles@coastalbay.com>
Subject: Re: Rules and Miata dress code
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:56:59 -0800
on 12/12/02 20:10, Richard Urschel at osp13@mybluelight.com wrote:

Ok
So, as I get the developing consensus, I can take the soft top off which
will make up for hauling around the trailer hitch.....
BUT when I decide to install the hard dog I am NOT allowed to remove the
plastic wind block that will be in the way but am allowed to chop it up
enough to make it REALLY ugly and facilitate the bar...
Have I got that right???
MJ