Re: SIIR, OSP Rules and Miata dress code

To: james@thevenom.net
Subject: Re: SIIR, OSP Rules and Miata dress code
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2002 08:02:38 -0000
On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:42:15 -0800 James Creasy <james@thevenom.net> wrote:
>>13.2.K Any item that cannot be held permanently
>>in place by factory installed fasteners may be
>>removed.
>
>i wonder what "permanent" means.
I can't imagine anything other than "not removable
by hand."

>incidently the entire body of my car can be removed without affecting its
>driveability.  i followed such a bodiless car around sear's point a few
>weeks ago.  if it gets going rough in OSP this year i may be leaving more
>than just my soft top in the paddock. =)
I see a rich personality piece developing for
The Wheel here with heavy stress on your
"True Street" philosophy.

BTW, I should think the law would apply equally
to putting one's top down or taking it off
entirely whether it's done in a fit of sexism or not.

Rich (so much for restraint) Urschel

Ps. My Spell Checker suggests Greasy for Creasy
and Rascal for Urschel. Obviously context sensitive.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com