Re: 2002 Trophies - Lack of response underwhelming

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2002 Trophies - Lack of response underwhelming
From: Sean Bradshaw <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:16:17 -0800
Postcard I got says:

"You have earned a trophy in either the San Francisco Region Championship
Series or the Winter Slush Series. The awards will be handed out at the San
Francisco Region's Award Banquet, a great party, February 1, 2003. If you
would like to recieve your trophy, you should either 1) Make a dinner
reservation for the banquet on the form that will arrive at your house soon,
or 2) Make arrangements to have someone pick up your trophy. If you wish to
recieve your trophy, please let us know by calling (510) 483-**** or
emailing CHDRX7@aol.com By December 31, 2002! We hope you can come to the
party! If you do not contact us, we will not build a trophy for you. :("

I left out some of the formatting and of course the phone number since I
figured the particular person wouldn't want his/her number sent all over the
internet without permission.
-Sean