Re: OT- big screen movie theater in san jose?

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT- big screen movie theater in san jose?
From: Sean Bradshaw <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:41:13 -0800
Biggest movie theater:
My money is on the Century 22 on Winchester across the street from Santana
Row and between 280 and Stevens Creek.

CV boots:
I've heard people breaking them with too much HP, that'd probably be more of
a problem on the Cobra than the Probe. Maybe the rubber is drying out? Try
hitting it with a spray of silicone occasionally to keep it moist.
-Sean