All I wanted for Christmas - was: Re: hey check this out

To: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Subject: All I wanted for Christmas - was: Re: hey check this out
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:57:10 -0800
What I wanted:

The SEB increasing forced induction from 2.0 to 2.4 L, another 100 front wheel
hp (SRT-4 transplant), limited slip differential and all the
suspension goodies to make the ACR competitive in STX.

What I got:

A 911 GT2 (1/64 scale RC) and I learned to use the DVD burner I got last year.
I've transferred Death Race 2000 to my laptop and had it running
in loop mode for the past 18 hours with the intent of setting it up for the San
Jose International Auto Show, with your permission, Carl.

Happy New Year all.

Barry - http://www.streettouring.com/wanted_for_sale.htm

PS.  Is the Motor home dismantling party going on despite the weather report?