Motorhome progress - more help needed

To: "Steering Committee" <solo2sc@sfrscca.org>,
Subject: Motorhome progress - more help needed
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:12:43 -0800
We got lots done on the motorhome last Saturday,  But need to do some more
work this weekend.  Need to decide what to do with the wiring.  Need to hot
gun and paint the walls and finish the floor.  If you didn't make it last
time this would be a good chance to help out.  We want to get this done for
the first event of the year, so we don't have a lot of time.

Let me know if Saturday or Sunday is best.  I know some people have to work
Saturdays and would like to participate.  8:00 AM would be a good start
time.

Directions:

>From SM Bridge, south approx. 5 mi. to Holly St. off ramp, west to frontage
rd., Industrial Rd. Left 3 blocks. to Cherry St. At the corner of Cherry &
Industrial Rd. east side.  Midland Cabinets,  719 Industrial. Grey building.
Holly St. from the south on 101 approx 3 mi. north of Hiway 84.

Bryan

Cell - 510-205-4341