Re: Sociology-Lady Cobra Driver

To: <Larrybsp@aol.com>, <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sociology-Lady Cobra Driver
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:56:54 -0800
before i had power steering there were only two people that could make the
steering wheel turn enough to go around a corner.  katie was one of them.
numbers of other strong looking and big people tried and failed miserably.
it was a mind-over-matter exercise for sure.  (finding the brake pedal was
also a zen-like pursuit).  technique defeats supposed strength every time.

-james