Re: Waiver people wanted, apply within!

To: "Jeffrey Macko" <jmacko@macko.net>
Subject: Re: Waiver people wanted, apply within!
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:48:17 -0800
The problem here is not entrants who make it to the reg desk. Its the folks
in the party who accompany entrants and interested walk-ups who are able to
access an unsecured site. I think this Sunday will be a little more extreme
since the Coliseum will be the East Bays Mecca (so to speak) and there will
be fans who gravitate there to share the moment and who could conceivably be
consuming adult beverages while they are sharing. They will find us an
interesting diversion while they wait.
Tony