Re: Non Auto-x content

To: <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Subject: Re: Non Auto-x content
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:35:47 -0800
this is what happened to me.  soon after i got laid off in 2001 i heard
there was an IRS retrofit kit available at a discount.  i looked like homer
simpson going for the phone to order it.

you are sitting around and your car is sitting around you start thinking
stuff like: i can rebuild that rear subframe so the battery goes *behind*
the differential, or worse you look at that old commuter car of yours after
a few beers and, while fingering the sawzall, try to imagine what it would
look like as a convertible.

-james