Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: BA Auto-X <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:13:58 -0800
Katie's in Marin - there's probably no TV.  More likely, the tires ruined
the feng shui of the room, affecting the flow of chi.  Also, the smell of
the race rubber just overwhelmed the scent of the aromatherapy
candles.  Probably got to the point where additional crystals and colon
cleansings just couldn't counteract the negative energy in the room....

Jim