RE: Tiny, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>,
Subject: RE: Tiny, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: "Rick Brown" <rbrown7@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:23:57 -0800
This a good point that may be counterintuitive.  You can, for
example, hang 10 more pounds behind the rear axle with
the effect of reducing the weight on the front axle by two
pounds and increasing the weight on the rear axle by _12_
pounds. Has to do with levers and moments and such.

== Rick Brown
   (BP Corvette One)