Falken Azenis for sale 14" 195/60 $200

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Falken Azenis for sale 14" 195/60 $200
From: "Tyson Lee" <tysonlee@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:34:48 -0800
Brand new set of 14" 194/60 Falken Azenis for sale.  Located in El
Sobrante/Pinole area.  Asking a straight $200 (save on shipping and get em
now).  Bought em a little while back and need the money now more than having
extra tires in the garage.  I'll deliver within reason. Email back please.
I can do paypal, if you cover the extra charges.  Thanks.

Tyson