Re: Travel time to "big" events...

To: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Travel time to "big" events...
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:07:22 -0800
Yeah, and the Freightliner tow vehicle cresting the hill looking like a
giant angel of mercy, lights all ablaze, exhaust billowing out of its tall
pipes. Who woulda thunk it could haul the motorhome, and trailer all in one
piece to Elko and plunk the whole train in the alley behind the Dodge
dealer? Truly remarkable.
--Mom