Re: Towing tickets

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing tickets
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:15:33 -0800 (PST)
Rich is right. It's even worse if you're towing behind
a little Miata. I never get tickets, and when I do get
pulled over, I can talk myself out of it 100% of the
time, EXCEPT when towing. I NEVER got a ticket until I
had a trailer. You think you're just minding your own
business, toodling down the road, and then you get the
siren. They treat you like a criminal, man. I got one
ticket in a CSUS parking lot, while visiting a friend,
not even in school hours, and we hadn't even started
rolling! I can't even remember what for. I got pulled
over again just a few weeks later in SF, traveling 45
in a 45, but he just wanted to make sure I was "safe,"
and he just warned me to take it easy, in case I felt
like speeding, which I wasn't, but just in case. It's
like you're wearing this big sign that says, NOTICE ME
COP!

The main thing you want to do, though, to avoid
getting noticed is to maintain a constant speed down
the highway, which is why I'm really surprised Jim
hasn't been nabbed yet, or maybe the cop saw him while
he was slowing down.

DUCKING! :)

-Katie