RE: fatal flaw in my car?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fatal flaw in my car?
From: "Vic Sias" <siastuning@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:03:46 -0800
Just sell it and buy a real car.

Vic Sias
SiasTuning
www.siastuning.com
650-704-0771

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of James Creasy
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 11:53 PM
To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: fatal flaw in my car?

someone pointed out that my car has a very high Spindle Inclination
Angle,
about 15 degrees.  this apparently causes my negative camber to go
positive
when i turn the steering wheel (plus it jacks up the front of the car),
and
is likely the cause of the huge amount of understeer i get exiting
corners
(recently i noticed it entering corners too).  this is really
depressing,
since i think my only choice is to remount the upper a-arm lower and
make a
new bracket for the spindle to position the ball joint inside the
wheel...
which also means i cant use my 15" wheels.

what is an acceptable amount of SIA for an autocross car??  any other
ways
to compensate for it??  thanks,

-james