Wanted: longer Koni adjuster

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: longer Koni adjuster
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:08:05 -0800
My new Koni shocks came with an adjuster knob that is "flat".  It's just a
knurled knob that sits directly on the top of the shock.

Unfortunately, the shock sits in low in the fender in a hole, so there is no
way to fit the knob onto the shock.  On one of my old cars, I know that the
adjuster wasn't flat, it had protrusion underneath that would be able to reach
this shock.

Anyone have one of those adjuster knobs where the part that hooks onto the
shock sticks down from the main part of the knob?  Want to trade?  Using
needle-nose pliers is a much more difficult way to do it ...

Thanks!

Josh