Re: Fontana Pro Hotel

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Fontana Pro Hotel
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:37:25 -0800
At 08:27 PM 2/24/2003 -0500, John F. Kelly Jr. wrote:
>Message text written by Rex Tener
>
>"
>I am doing hotel research for the Fontana ProSolo. "
>
>-------------------- End Original Message --------------------
>
>The event this week, Feb. 28-March 2, at California Speedway in Fontana,
>CA, is NOT a Pro Solo. Pro Solo is an SCCA word. The SCCA Pro Solo will be
>at Fontana March 22-23

John,

You are incorrect.  The correct word is "ProSolo", not "Pro Solo".  The
word "ProSolo" is a registered service mark of the SCCA, which itself is a
registered trademark, and *is* the word I used above.

>Keep your nomenclature straight so the rest of us are not confused, please.

Once again John, it is such a pleasure to interact with you on subjects
which you are an authority in.

Rex