Morning Waiver Table help and Safety Steward help!

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morning Waiver Table help and Safety Steward help!
From: Noel Esporo <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:24:55 -0800 (PST)
Yup, it's that time again, to ask for help with the Waiver Table in the
morning. This will count towards your work assignment. We've been doing good,
so far; so lend a hand and  help us to keep things running smooth. Post your
reply here or contact Jim Ochi or me. Thanks in advance!

Safety Stewards, I'll also need your help to make the events run safely. If you
could sign up to work Safety Steward for your work group, that would greatly
help the event chairs and the region.

See you all on Sunday!

Noel, Chief of Safety :)