Ways to work early

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Ways to work early
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:16:00 EST
In a message dated 2/26/2003 1:21:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
veloimpreza@yahoo.com writes:

> I don't think that will be needed as I believe this
> last event was an exception since things were so
> delayed. I'm sure some of those people that DNWed had
> prior commitments that they couldn't break. One of the
> guys in my group was in such a bind and he asked to
> work in an earlier group because of his situation and
> was denied. Fortunately he was able to stick around
> and work as things picked up a little later on in the
> day but I know he got an earfull from his wife when he
> got home.
>
> Joe

Ok, a shameless plug for those who may want/need to work earlier ...WAIVER
GATE !!!  Or, learn to tech cars, even that cushy job of working the
registration
table :)

Of course, morning setup is a great way to get that worker duty out of the
way first thing.

So,  there are MANY ways to work dutifully, and cut out a bit early.

Don Lew
(Roving Worker)