RE: PEP BOYS scum

To: <Larrybsp@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PEP BOYS scum
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:14:11 -0800
I do not agree with the WAR, but employers cannot do this stuff.  I was
drafted into the Army while in school, but the guys that went in with me
that were working got there jobs back when they got out.  I don't think the
law has changed.  Kragen is my store of choice for that level of automotive
shopping.

Bryan