RE: Stockton & the inimitable Italian

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stockton & the inimitable Italian
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:52:52 -0700
> The Fairgrounds
> had a whole CREW out to HAND sweep the lot before we ran this
> morning!!!

And in the afternoon about $2000 worth of CDs, digital camera and leather
jacket was hand swept up from the lot too...sigh...yes we parked down towards
the 'public' end of the paddock, but somebody has too, and in the afternoon
with morning people gone and everybody working or driving I must say I'm not
terribly surprised it happened.  We've got to figure how to secure that place
better, there's got to be a way somehow...

Amazingly even that didn't dampen my co-driver & car owner John's mood for
long, this was his VERY FIRST autocross and he had an ABSOLUTE BLAST.  Thanks
to all that helped put today's event together.  Video of his newbie-floundering
is coming shortly...  :)

-Carl