Re: required stickers for atwater?

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: required stickers for atwater?
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:58:59 -0700
The required stickers are:

Tirerack windshield banner
SCCA sticker on nose of car
SCCA Solo2 stickers on each side
SCCA National Tour stickers on each side

All of these should be available at the tour.  The Solo2 and SCCA stickers
cost something like a buck apiece, but the rest of the stickers are
free.  These stickers are mandatory for National level events - I remember
there was one event where they ran out of stickers, so couldn't really make
them mandatory, but I wouldn't count on that.  Since this is first and
foremost a National Tour (which just happens to also count as a regional
event), you will need to follow the rules for a National Tour, which means
running their stickers.

Depending on your tires, you may need to run the tire stickers if you want
to be eligible for the tire company contingencies.  Hoosier gives tires,
and Kumho gives money - I don't know if any of the other tire companies
give anything.

Jim