Ride Wanted/Anybody Looking For a Tire Warmer?

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ride Wanted/Anybody Looking For a Tire Warmer?
From: "Debbie" <Debbie.Cunningham@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 22:18:55 -0700
Is anybody looking for a tire warmer for SFR/Sacto/AAS events? I would dearly
love to drive for the rest of the season and have hopes of going to Nationals.
I have $$ for expensive tires (I just don't eat =) and can be mildly amusing
at times, at times bordering on hilarious, especially when I drive.

Seriously, please let me know.  But be forwarned, I eat very slowly.

Thanks for any leads,
Debbie