Re: SFR On Speed TV

To: Chris Warner <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: SFR On Speed TV
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:43:48 -0700
Thanks Chris!

At the end of the segment, the announcer says something about
discussing the results "later in the show".  And I didn't see an
interview with Andy in that clip.  Is the second segment also
somewhere online?

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94