ProSolo

To: "Owner-Ax-Digest" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: ProSolo
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkmeline@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 20:49:23 -0700
Hi All

We are getting ready for the ProSolo and need to fill a few more worker
assignments.  First off is that we desperately need a tech person.  Our tech
person had to drop out.  Setup help is appreciated.  Also we could use a few
more Challenge workers.  It should be a cake job because the drivers are
experienced and hate hitting cones.  It comes with a free entry to a SFR
regular event.  Last weekend was great in the rain but now we'll have fun in
the sun.  See you all there.

I'll be receiving email till Thursday after that contact Charlie Davis.

Kirk Meline
13 ESP