Re: Atwater Pro Results

To: nokones@kenmitchell.com
Subject: Re: Atwater Pro Results
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956 08:41:58 -0700
That's strange. I just clicked on it, and got the border as you describe,
but the information is there, arranged by class as I scroll down. The info
has no columns and is difficult to read, and omits quite a bit of
information, but does have the times turned.
At the top of a page is a place to click for the pdf results.
Could it be for once, that something is available for a Mac user? Nah, can't
be! ;)
--Pat K