FS - Roll Center Adjusters for Corolla GTS

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS - Roll Center Adjusters for Corolla GTS
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 23:14:22 EDT
I have a set of Roll Center Adjusters bought from Toysport for sale.  These
are for a
AE86 Corolla.  Goes between the front strut housing and steering knuckle.
Not legal for stock or street-prepared classes, not sure about street touring.
Should be ok for street mod, etc.  I bought them to copy design for the Supra.

Decreases bump steer, roll steer in lowered cars.  I'll probably bring them
to Candlestick tomorrow if anyone interested.  Comes with 4 bolts.

Asking $50 for pair.

Don Lew
DSP Supra