Marina food

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marina food
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 00:33:47 -0700
Last (Marina) time I was disappointed to hear that the sandwich guy hadn't
gotten the orders.  Last year at a Shelby Club event I think it was that deli
who did the sandwiches and it was great.  It may be the same deli that is
about 1-2 miles back on Reservation, near or just past the Marina city limit,
on the north (right side) going into town from the airport, in a small strip
mall.  Sort of high-end gourmet sandwiches, pricey but good.  Probably not
open at 7 a.m. on your way in for first half groups....

At Candlestick, yeah, drive back to 3rd St. and there's lotsa fast food.
There's a Subway east at the Evans stoplight shopping center on the right, for
those needing lower fat food choices.  It's a real bust for food going across
101 towards the Cow Palace unless you want Col. Chicken...  and that's still
about a 2 mile run.

Course at the Stick was fun for going fast, but hEllAciOWWslY  BummMMMppY.
The further from Stock, the more I find it hurts.  Just ask Steve, who broke a
sway bar mount in his Protege!!  I can see why the old site description says
something about "breaks Modified cars".

Oh, and Pat, I can swear that Jeff Macko did work in the trailer with me for
2nd run group!  So go ahead and post up his time.  (here's hoping that it was
a few thousandths slower than mine ;)

PaulT