Re: electronics repair person in Sacramento?

To: <ktm@unify.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electronics repair person in Sacramento?
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:02:50 -0700
hi kevin,

that gives me an idea.  i will ask our electronics guy if we could market a
kit that will would bypass the ECU without having to unsolder it.  the tuner
product we just released was designed so that you dont need to remove the
ECU, wire taps are used instead to the harness.

the idea would be you could switch back and forth to the custom ECU, and
could return to the stock ECU for smog, etc.

also, what does your custom ECU do?  we could provide the same functionality
in a remote box that is splice-in if the market is big enough.

james creasy
rpmtuners.com