Re: Setup workers needed this SATURDAY

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Setup workers needed this SATURDAY
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:44:11 -0700
That's fine, Tony.  The rest of the club can enjoy a few more hours sleep
and we can cut it down to one run.

I know it's going to be early, but we really need you, Setup
Worker!  E-Mail Tony and spread a little setup love around.  Now's your
chance to show the sissies that have put together courses at all the
convenient sites how HARDCORE you are!

Oh.. And I'll bring doughnuts or bagels or something.

Jake